Year 12 2020

Congratulations is extended to all of our Year 12 students in 2020.  Facing a very difficult year, our students have produced excellent results to the point where we were recognised as the equal most improved school over the last four years.

This includes all Government, Religious and Independent schools in the state, raising our all study median score from 23 in 2016 to 29.4 in 2020.   This is a great reflection and acknowledgement of this group of students and the staff at the College.  The students worked very diligently and purposefully throughout the year and deserve the results they have achieved.  The staff also should be proud of their efforts in that the school has demonstrated improvement each year over the past four years which really shows results for effort over that time.

With the results achieved, 75% of the 2020 students who applied for university positions achieved their first preference with the remaining 25% achieving their second place. Congratulations again to all of the Year 12 students of 2020.

© 2020 St Arnaud Secondary College The sponsor-ed Group